May 31, 2008

backyard FUN!

Since the weather is getting hot now, we decided to make the most of it....
The girls had TONS of FUN in the back yard sliding and being maniacs!





9 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like the kids had fun. Where did you get that slide at? I am trying to find one like that but I just can't find one. I wish it was warmer here.

nancy said...

We got home this afternoon from swimming and that is the first thing the kids said was look what the hansen's are doing!! It looks like (and sounded) like your kids had a blast!

Liz said...

can't wait till wednesday to try it out.

Shelly said...

How fun for the kids. That would fly away here.

Shauna said...

Wow! What fun! Did you rent or buy it? It's huge!!!

Ana said...

How fun!!!.....I need one of those..;)...hey my husband said you called .. I need urr number so i can call you back

Mikell said...

We need to come and vacation at the Hansens, how about next week?J/k. You are a great photographer!I love your new design on the blog, the paper is so cute.
Hey, does shabby princess have free digital paper and embelishments for the blogsites? How do you add music to my playlist on my blogspot? Mikell

Kari said...

Tina,
Thanks for your comment. I look at your blog often but forget to comment. Your pictures were very cute of the kids at the park. The blow up slide looked a lot of fun.

The Chapman Family said...

I want that ! Where did you find your blow up soo cool! I love the pictures you have taken and I truly think you should go after your photography goal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails