Kids say the cutest things. I love it.
that is so sweet, now read that on a tough day.
How cute is that. I love it when kids just out of the blue start a conversation like those.
Yep, that definitly can't be beat when your little girl calls you a HERO!!!
That is the sweetest thing! She is too cute.
It's those moments that I absolutely love,love being a mommy!Linette
Cambree is a crack up, I bet she is a fun one to have around.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Kids say the cutest things. I love it.
that is so sweet, now read that on a tough day.
How cute is that. I love it when kids just out of the blue start a conversation like those.
Yep, that definitly can't be beat when your little girl calls you a HERO!!!
That is the sweetest thing! She is too cute.
It's those moments that I absolutely love,love being a mommy!
Linette
Cambree is a crack up, I bet she is a fun one to have around.
Post a Comment