I found Kacey and Cambree playing around with Ally's old glasses and I had to take pictures. They just look so different to me! While I had the camera out I had to take a picture of Hunter.
Hunter is Absolutely adorable!!!!! I love him. I want to meet him When do I get to meet him.?..Sorry I haven't been around...I had the deathly 3 day ~ can't get out of bed to do anything flu...just after Easter. My daughters had it just before Easter. I took care of 3 day fevers and icky throwing up. Glad it worked out like that cause it took a week to fully recover myself after it was over. Last week and this week I was watching Ana's kids at her house when Christian went into emergency surgery for pins in his Hips. I think she blogged it..if you didn't know. There were alot of miracles that happened for him...It could have been worse. Well with that said I am still working Dagnabit ever slowly on that baby quilt...When Hunter does actually get it, he may have a little boy of his own....blah blah blah blah blah
9 comments:
You have such cute kids!!!
Hunter is Absolutely adorable!!!!! I love him. I want to meet him When do I get to meet him.?..Sorry I haven't been around...I had the deathly 3 day ~ can't get out of bed to do anything flu...just after Easter. My daughters had it just before Easter. I took care of 3 day fevers and icky throwing up. Glad it worked out like that cause it took a week to fully recover myself after it was over. Last week and this week I was watching Ana's kids at her house when Christian went into emergency surgery for pins in his Hips. I think she blogged it..if you didn't know. There were alot of miracles that happened for him...It could have been worse. Well with that said I am still working Dagnabit ever slowly on that baby quilt...When Hunter does actually get it, he may have a little boy of his own....blah blah blah blah blah
Hunter is getting so big. Kids do the funniest things.You need to capture every moment.
He looks so big already! Your girls are adorable!
Tina is his getting bigger. He is so cute. Are you getting used to having a boy now? Hope you are doing good. Love ya Jen
way too cute! i can't believe how your little guy has grown. loving it!
You're girls look too cute in glasses! I can't believe your baby is already a month old!
Cute girls and BOY!!!
Post a Comment