~Robin Williams
We had some fun family time Saturday afternoon while we colored eggs. I feel so blessed to have such great kids and husband, and it's always nice to stop and take a moment to enjoy each other's company. When we were done, Cambree said, "That was fun! Thank you mom and dad, for coloring eggs with us." The simple small things to us are big specail memories for them. It's fun to make memories that help our family grow closer.
Our very own Easter bunny joined us for a minute....
Is this egg ready yet??
10 comments:
I love coloring eggs with my kids. Memories like that last forever. It is fun getting together as a family and doing things. Cute bunny.vfaicn
oops sorry about the last letters that was the part of the verification. hahaha
I love coloring eggs! I haven't yet began that tradition at my house yet...I'm really nervous about dye in Dylan and Carleigh's reach!!! Looks like you had a great time and those Easter dresses are adorable! Good to see you at church yesterday!
Hey!!! GREAT POST! I loved the pictures of your new baby boy. SUCH A CUTIE!!! And your girls looks so sweet in the Easter dresses! I am glad you doing well...take care
the things we do for our kids! coloring eggs are one thing i'm not a big fan of, but the kids love it! it always super messy and i can only eat so many hard boiled eggs!
Happy Easter Hansen family. Tina you have a cute family.
Your girls dresses were so cute on Sunday! I loved them!
Hey tina
looks like you guys had fun!! we forgot to do the coloring eggs this year..because we had way too many egg hunts this year they had fun doing the hiding of the eggs .. and watching the little one's find them..
by the way you look great in your picture.. with the bunny and your girls always so beautiful...;)
Hey thanks Tina! I just try to make my blog fun and interesting. Anyway, I'm actually going to come home and visit in about 2 weeks, so maybe I'll have to drop by and say hello!
Tina,
Go right ahead and add me to your list of friends and FAMILY!! Kim as been great to get in touch with everyone. I often come and look at your blog. Sorry I haven't left any comments before. Your family is very cute!!!
Post a Comment