April 7, 2008

get out the scissors!

I saw an old picture of Kacey when she was 3, and had a shorter, cute hairstyle, so I got out the scissors and chopped off her long hair! It was a little impulsive, but I am so glad I did it!
So today I did the same thing to Cambree. I chopped it off, and they both love their new hair cut, and are excited to have shorter hair that looks different! Here are some pictures.....

KACEY~





**************************************************
CAMBREE~




7 comments:

nancy said...

you did a great job! the girls look so cute!

Lexi said...

They look so cute! I just did the same thing to Kylee's hair and she loves it!

Brandi said...

It looks so cute. I did the same thing to my little girls hair back in December and now I want it long again.

Liz said...

I love how their hair both flips out. I wish there was before and after pics, I forgot how long there hair was

Tina ♥ said...

I actually had before & after pics but took them off. Maybe I will put them back on.

Shauna said...

They look adorable! Great summer time hairstyles!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

You are brave. Looks like you did a great job though. My problem is I can't ever seem to cut a straight line so the style gets shorter and shorter and well, it's just not a pretty sight. They look very cute with shorter hair. Fun stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails