He is now 11 lbs 12 oz, and has even grown 2 inches! He is actually in the 95th percentile for height and weight. He is pretty mellow and is a quite the little cuddler.
His daddy really enjoys him, and actually got the first smile. I think he is going to be a daddy's boy. I have some pictures to share...
I think he's kinda cute....
cute little pinkies..
sleepy head. . . .
9 comments:
95th percentile? Wow! He might be a basket ball player! He is such a cutie and love the little toes picture! Sounds like you're still not getting a lot of sleep! I'd love to watch your kids so you can get some rest one of these days! Please let me know!
It was sure fun holding him the other day, he reminds me a lot of Cambree, which reminds me a lot of Brad.
He has grown so much.. I love the cute little toes... What a cutie
I love his onsie! How adorable
He is getting so big. I love the onsie!! I have never heard of that miracle blanket sounds neat.
He is so adorable. I enjoyed holding him at the park. We had a fun time with you and your family. Too funny that we each have 3 girls and a boy. So will you pass us up someday????
jennifer...nope, I don't think so!
He's so cute! He is a big boy! He's like a month younger than the twins and he weighs just as much as Embry and more than Jasper!
I love those swaddle blankets! I have 2 velcro swaddle ones that I still use on the twins and I think it really does help them sleep better.
He is adorable! Almost makes me want a baby...maybe I should just babysit yours for a little while!
Post a Comment