April 30, 2008

I'm hooked


Well, I wasn't going to do it.
I don't have time!!

But sometimes you end up shifting priorities I guess.




I am not a reader. Ask anyone that knows me well. I don't like to sit and read... with 4 kids, there are too many other things to do!!!

Well, this weekend I was handed a copy of "Twilight", and so I decided I would give it a try and see what all the talk is about, and if it would keep my attention.

Well, a week later I am almost done with the third book, and I try not to think about it 24/7. It's so addictive and I am now neglecting things that I usually don't. Edward and Bella......

13 comments:

Carrie said...

Stephanie used to be my visiting teacher when I lived in Tempe! She's great but I haven't read her books.

Brimhall Family said...

Oh good we'll have to talk about the books. I have a mad crush on Edward.

salena said...

They are so good..and they just get better as you go along..so keep reading!

nancy said...

oh no, you got sucked in...can a book/series really be that good?

Liz said...

I'm thinking that same thing as Nancy, I guess I've got to read them

Tina ♥ said...

I don't know, I think she is just a captivating writer.

Lynne said...

I am not a reader either but I got two of the books for christmas. I was finished reading the books in two weeks... and then I read the third one. Now I just can't wait till the movie comes out in December...

Brandi said...

It took me 3 days to read all of the series and now I can't wait until the 4th one is coming out. She is an amazing writer. Love the books. If you are not a reader these are the books to get you to start reading again.

Shauna said...

I'm excited to get "hooked!" Thanks for the book!

Mikell said...

What an accomplishment, Way to go! For you to read that book with that many pages in that short of time, is amazing. Amazing to me because I am not a reader either, so many other things to do!

Mom's Library said...

Tina,

Well, you might have convinced me to jump on the band wagon. But I won't start that until I finish unpacking the last 15 boxes I have in our basement. I love your blog and am never bored reading or checking it out. Your constantly changing and adding to it. Love your templates. I never knew you were so cute and clever! Happy Mother's Day! Your in the mom of 4 club now!

Mom's Library said...

Tina, I just added a comment and realized my name is not on it but "favorite monthly quotes from expressivewall" - wierd, I'll have to figure out how to fix that. - BEV

TKL said...

Well, at least now you know how I feel about my love for Harry Potter.........I just don't think I could handle a vampire. Well, keep up being book hooked! We all need something to indulge in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails