April 24, 2008

double decker carousel!!

The carousel at Superstition Springs Mall was remodeled, and now it is a double decker! We went to let Cambree try it out. There is a mini tea cup that spins on the carousel. Cambree tried that one and got a little dizzy and didn't look to well afterwards. But the carousel looks really cool!





4 comments:

nancy said...

How fun! It's like a tea cup close to home, I just might need to ride that!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

I heard they were remodelling... havn't been yet. Looks like I'll need to go check it out. Fun stuff!

Brandi said...

Thats a nice carousel. We have one up here but it is not a double decker. Thats cool it makes going to the mall fun for the kids.

salena said...

That's looks cool! For some reason carousel's have always scared Bastien. Maybe he'll think this one's cool, though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails