March 8, 2008

He's here.....



Hunter Cole Hansen
arrived: Thursday March 6, 2008
weight: 8 lbs. 13 oz.
length: 21 & 1/2 inches long

Turn up the volume and enjoy.

21 comments:

nancy said...

he is too cute and he is huge, you poor thing! you have such a cute family!

Shauna said...

Oh Tina! He is so precious! He reminds me a lot of Cambree! I am surprised you had time to do a post with a brand new baby and all. Isn't today your first day at home? Thanks for the adorable pictures. I'll be coming to visit soon!

salena said...

Oh, he is precious! What a cutie! He's a big boy! I bet you were so excited to see what your little boy looked like! (That's how i'll feel with a girl:) Congrats, Tina!

Lexi said...

He is sooo cute! Congradulations!

amy said...

Congratulations Tina & Brad! How fun to finally have him here. Hunter looks perfect and his name fits him well. We will come and visit soon.

Brandi said...

Your little boy is so cute. He finally came into this world. Boys are a joy to have.

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Yippee! So happy for you to finally get your boy! He is sooo adorable. I want to pick him up and kiss those cute fat cheeks. He looks so strong and healthy. Congratulations to you all. Enjoy every minute. As you know, they don't stay that small for long.

Jen B. said...

He is sooo cute. Looks like in a couple a months he can tackle your girls. I love his cheeks. Them and the feet are what I love in babies. Give him a hug for me. Wish I could be down there to give you some help. Take care of yourself and let Brad handle the housework (I know you can did it Brad) Love ya. Jen

Shelly said...

What a new joy to have. He is way adorable. Congratulations both of you

Brimhall Family said...

Yah Hunter is here! What a looker!

Kimberly Bergh said...

Way to go Tina! congratulations on another cutie. Hope to see you soon!

Kimberly said...

Congrats Brad and Tina! He's pretty cute. I look forward to one day meeting him...if I can figure out when I'm going to visit home next.

Tuihalalalala said...

Wow...wow I was really touched seeing that clip of your little boy, especially the picture of Brad holding his little Hunter Cole. I like that song you chose too. He really is beautiful Tina. you did good.

Unknown said...

That was so fun to see all of the pictures! He is such a cutie. Looks like he has some pretty proud big sisters. :) Can't wait to see him in person... Congratulations!

Britta said...

Congrats Tina. I hope everything went well- looks like it did. He's awesome!

TKL said...

I agree to all of the above!

Liz said...

He's Here!!!!
And we are so happy for you and your family.
He looks like a Hansen, he reminds me a lot of Cambree from just looking at the pictures.
Please give me a call so I can watch your kids and you can get some sleep.
Congrats!!

Unknown said...

He is so cute Tina. I didn't even hear that you were pregnant. Your kids are getting so big! I was talking to Robbie this morning and he told me that you had a blog. You can check mine out if you would like adamsfamily2004.blogspot.com. It is crazy how little we know about each other and we don't live too far from each other. I live near higley and ray.

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you and your family! Congratulations! He is so sweet!

Mindful Mothering said...

Congrats! He is a cutie:-)

Junior4 said...

Congrats Tina & Brad on a baby boy FINALLY! They are all blessings and I cannot believe you have 4 kids now, WOW. We are happy for you.
Love Jen & Vuna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails