Well, for those of you wondering, I am scheduled to be induced Thursday March 6th at 5:30 am. So, unless I actually go into labor on my own before then, I will be induced Thursday. Wish me luck!!
i was just thinking about how you are doing! i'm so sorry they are going to make you wait so long to induce, but at least you have an end date in sight!
Good luck Tina! It is always fun to run into you at Stake programs. You look great and I can't believe you were still smiling being your due date and all.
If I don't talk to ya before then, GOOD LUCK! I am soo excited for you to have a boy. They are fun and a world different from 3 girls. I should know.... Best of luck. Let us know when that cute bundle of fun arrives!
Well, I think that if you are induced on Thursday, the only name that you should go with, is Jonah "Adam" Hansen, due to the fact that he would be born on "MY" birthday....Go JONAH!!!!! Congrats guys,
11 comments:
i was just thinking about how you are doing! i'm so sorry they are going to make you wait so long to induce, but at least you have an end date in sight!
Yeah! I bet you are so glad, that your pregnancy is almost over!
Wahoo! I was just thinking about you...isn't today youre due date! Well, I can't wait to hold your little baby! Good luck!
Lets get that baby out!
Hopefully your baby comes out before. I can't wait to pics of your baby. Godd Luck.
Good luck Tina! It is always fun to run into you at Stake programs. You look great and I can't believe you were still smiling being your due date and all.
yikes to have to wait....grrRRRRRR
If I don't talk to ya before then, GOOD LUCK! I am soo excited for you to have a boy. They are fun and a world different from 3 girls. I should know.... Best of luck. Let us know when that cute bundle of fun arrives!
I've beeen checking your site to see when you have that boy! It has been so fun to see what you are up to. Best of luck!!!
Well, I think that if you are induced on Thursday, the only name that you should go with, is Jonah "Adam" Hansen, due to the fact that he would be born on "MY" birthday....Go JONAH!!!!! Congrats guys,
Love,
Adam
Good luck!!!!! I'm excited to see some pics of that little guy!!!
Post a Comment