February 20, 2008

Kacey's fieldtrip

In January, Kacey went to a dairy for her field trip. I didn't go, but someone in my ward went and took some pictures for me.
I couldn't believe how brave she was holding and touching animals! I would never have guessed that she would have held that big chicken! She said that she had lots of fun and loved holding the chickens and feeding the horses.






5 comments:

Shauna said...

Looks like you have a born cowgirl on your hands!!!

salena said...

I just saw the name for the baby! Hunter....thats so cute!

Mindful Mothering said...

Hey Tina,

You may have had your little guy by now! So exciting and the cutest name ever!

Sarah

Brimhall Family said...

She was brave! I can't wait to see little Hunter!

Ana said...

cute picture's .....aren't field trips great ... Just don't ride the bus too!! that was a bad idea....i made.. well tina ... take care..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails