March 19, 2008

What I've been up to....

. . . . . I've been busy takin' care of this cute little guy.
Feeding, changing....feeding, changing. etc....
He is so sweet!





6 comments:

Brandi said...

He is such a cute little guy. It makes me baby hungry just looking at him.

Shauna said...

What a sweetie!!! I sure loved holding him yesterday for the few minutes I was able to...thanks to Carleigh being jealous! Thanks for the pictures! He is changing!

Lexi said...

He is adorable! Oh no, now I am baby hungry!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Wow, what a handsome little guy! He does have a way of making a girl baby hungry.....hmmm that is definately not gonna happen for me; so I will just have to come over there and hold that little cutie and get my baby fill. Adorable!!!

TKL said...

I can't wait to hold him!!! He is a cutie baby! I bet Brad is so excited to have his boy!

Ana said...

Tina...
YOur baby boy is such a cutie...i didn't even know you had him .. i've been so busy or sick lately that i only had time to post and then leave.. but you are so blessed to have such a beautiful family.. hopefully one day i will get my girl.. like you got your boy.. you know what i mean.. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails