February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cam

Cambree has grown up so much, and is so fun
to hang out with. I love spending time with her
while everyone else is at school.


Cambree had such a fun time at her
birthday party at the park!

It was a beautiful day!
Four year olds are fairly easy to please,
just give them
a playground,
friends
, food, grassy fields to run & roll in.....
and they are
happy!







opening some presents....


lunch!


Cambree and Annelise



12 comments:

Liz said...

"Cambree,
I had a berry fun time at the party."


Abby

Shauna said...

How fun!! It did look like a great day to run and play in the sun. I'm glad Cambree had a fun birthday!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

So cute! Looks like they all had a fun day!


Jenn

Ana said...

sounds like they had a blast... tina your girls are so beautiful.. i am excited to see what your boy is gonna look like.. well tina how are u... getting ready for baby....take it easy...

Mindful Mothering said...

What a fun birthday! Your girls are so big! Looks like you don't have much longer to go :-)

TKL said...

How cute you are Cambree! I'm sorry we weren't there to wish you happy birthday! We miss you tons and hope to see you in April! Side note, geez Tina don't you ever update you blog? This is so five minutes ago! Gosh....... just kidding, I FINALLY updated ours :o)

The Chan Clan said...

What a fun mom!!! I must admit I just smiled looking at your slide show of your 'courtship'. I thought it was so cute to see you both in your dating years. Ah, doesn't it seem so long ago. I miss the ward alot.

Tuihalalalala said...

Tini ...what happened to the blog about Cmabree and the icecream day?? Okay maybe i just imagined it but i just skimmed over it and then cmae back to read it and it was gone....gr8 ..,.So how are ya feeling...or sleeping. dumb question ? Well, I cant think of anything else to ask...Oh so is it gonna be Hunter or will he have to be named when you see him.....Him, Hhhhhmmmmmmm?

Tina ♥ said...

I combined the 2 posts of her birthday and then deleted a couple pictures. You are not going crazy!
I am feeling ready to have this baby now. So far his name is Hunter. Unless something else hits us. Can I have this baby now?? I am getting sick of tums!!

Kimberly said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for the comments on my blog. No I'm not on a diet, but if I were on one, it would be difficult living with my roommate Brenda as she is an amazing cook/baker. Also, I don't really have any opportunities to play soccer here in NYC, but I wish I did. Thanks for the compliments, though. I am having fun out here. I bet you are getting really excited about having this baby already. Only a couple of weeks!

Cindy said...

Looks like a fun party!! I haven't been on the blogs forever! It's nice to get updated! Hope you are doing great.

Ana said...

LOVE the new layout .... u are such a PRo now..;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails