I am excited because I had someone make a really cute car seat cover for the baby. I love it and just wanted to share some pictures! Now... to put a baby in it!
Someone made that? Wow Very amazing. I Love it. Well I am really geting excited ...it can't be much longer now...Yay!!! Since your having contractions early I better hurry up on my dang forever project...it seriously is looking like my blanket might get done when your boy is a teenager..I hope not though...
6 comments:
Cute Tina! The baby will just make it look even more cute!
I know you've had your eye on this for awhile now, glad you have it!
Soon your little baby boy will be in your arms or you'll be showing him off in his cute car seat.
I LOVE it! I'm jealous.
Someone made that? Wow Very amazing. I Love it. Well I am really geting excited ...it can't be much longer now...Yay!!! Since your having contractions early I better hurry up on my dang forever project...it seriously is looking like my blanket might get done when your boy is a teenager..I hope not though...
That is the cutest car seat I have seen so far.
Post a Comment