Maybe I shouldn't share this.... it's kind of embarrassing, but hey, I still thought it was funny.
Cambree and I were driving around, and we were behind a really slow driver. As some of you might know, I'm sometimes not the most patient when driving. But anyways, I was driving behind this guy, and we missed the long turn arrow light, and so I said to myself (I thought), "Freakin' Idiot." A minute later, Cambree said..... "Mom?" Who's a Fweakin' idiot?"
Oops.
4 comments:
too funny!!
We gotta be so careful what we say around the lil ones. That is a cute story!
How do our kids hear things like that, but they don't hear us when we say "clean your room"?
Yeah and my bad word echoed by Lana is ..."oh crap"...I didn't even know I said that really gross word that much. That's so funny...
Post a Comment