January 27, 2008

A very specail tribute to President Hinckley

Better get your kleenex. Pause the music on the right so you can hear. It it very touching. What a truly amazing person.


5 comments:

Tuihalalalala said...

Hey Tina ...I just posted most of the same report on my page and then i went looking throught everyones blogs to catch up and found yours almost identical.....We are on the same thoughts missing our Prophet Gordon... I really will miss President Hinkley on conference I miss him thinking about it already.....tears swelling up...snif sniff

Shauna said...

Thanks for sharing Tina! I have had the same feelings of sadness (for us)and happiness(for him). Thanks for sending the e-mail with the article on him!

Mindful Mothering said...

So sweet... I must agree with every word. I can imagine them so happy to be together again :-)

nancy said...

thank you

Liz said...

Tina,
What a neat video
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails