Tina that was so sweet watching you two in love. You guys look so young, but thats a great thing!!!What a great idea. Its fun looking at couple photos. Thanks for sharing, I just may do the same and hopefully others will do as well in honor of our great husbands, lol.
Tina, I loved it! You guys look like kids! That was so sweet and it almost brought me to tears! I am so sappy when it comes to that stuff! I have never heard that song before and now I love it! Thanks for sharing!!!
Tina, You have become quite the lady/woman. You are very pretty as is your children. Your husband looks like a cutie. Thanks for being a good friend to Jennifer. I do miss Mesa in the winter. You're blog is really nice. You know how to do a good job. Vicki Toder (Jennifer Bergerners mom)
Tina, It's amazing how time flies. Can't believe we've all been married now for like 10 or 11+ years! I love looking at wedding photos. Soo romantic! You two are darling.
10 comments:
hey tina, i tried to watch your movie and it says that your video is no longer available.
Hey ....tina....I LOVE YOUR BLOG...I'M GLAD U got things working ... sorry I couldn't be of much help..to you ... BUT you did GREAT..
Tina that was so sweet watching you two in love. You guys look so young, but thats a great thing!!!What a great idea. Its fun looking at couple photos. Thanks for sharing, I just may do the same and hopefully others will do as well in honor of our great husbands, lol.
Hey Tina,
I love your blog. I need to set one up. ginger
Cute slideshow!
Wow, you got the blogging skills! You're getting SO good at making your headers and layouts!
wow, look how young you two look!! that was such a great idea, i just might copy you!!
Just seems like yesterday when we were all Young bucks. Hey I did not say that again did I? .....Yuck , don't tell Nate.....
Tina, I loved it! You guys look like kids! That was so sweet and it almost brought me to tears! I am so sappy when it comes to that stuff! I have never heard that song before and now I love it! Thanks for sharing!!!
Tina,
You have become quite the lady/woman. You are very pretty as is your children. Your husband looks like a cutie.
Thanks for being a good friend to Jennifer. I do miss Mesa in the winter.
You're blog is really nice. You know how to do a good job.
Vicki Toder (Jennifer Bergerners mom)
Tina,
It's amazing how time flies. Can't believe we've all been married now for like 10 or 11+ years! I love looking at wedding photos. Soo romantic! You two are darling.
Post a Comment