January 14, 2008

what kidz say ......

Ally had to go get a couple of cavities filled today at the dentist for the first time. I was worried about how she would do. Well, after the first one was done, the dentist asked how she was doing. she said, "Great!", and he asked, "was it just like heaven?", and she said, "Yes! I am SO glad they invented the dentist!" I think he wishes all his patients feel that way. She must have a high tolerance for pain. But she said she had fun! Weird. I personally have a fear of dentists, so I don't know where that comes from!

When Kacey got on her pajamas, I noticed that her jeans and shirt were underneath, so I asked her why. She said, "That way I don't have to get dressed in the morning!" (duh!)

During FHE, we were reading the scripture that says, "and ye will not
suffer your children that they go hungry, or naked...." and then we asked what does this scripture mean? Ally then said, "That we shouldn't let our kids play outside, naked?"

We asked Kacey (who wasn't paying attention) what another scripture said. She thought about it, and you could tell she was wishing she had listened, and she said, "Behold?" We laughed, and then she started crying in embarrassment. Sometimes I forget she is so sensitive! But I thought it was funny, since "behold" is a likely chance!

5 comments:

Liz said...

That's funny!!
Thanks for sharing, that made my day.
I love her answer, "behold" or "thou shalt" are always good and likely answers.

Kimberly said...

Your kids are too cute.

Tuihalalalala said...

okay i love those off moments of hilarious"ness". Good on ya for writing them down .Now ya just gotta transfer them to your baby books

Shauna said...

How cute Tina! I really need to start writing those funny moments down! You think you never will forget...but you do! Thanks for sharing!

Brimhall Family said...

Tina that is too funny. It made me laugh out loud! A few more weeks and you'll have another one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails