January 14, 2008

SIX more weeks---

...well, probably 7 in my case, since I am always late. But I am getting excited! I feel really good for being in the last stretch, except for a few minor aches. The main thing I am dealing with now is apparently what they call "Gestational Carpel tunnel." My hands fall asleep, especaily at nigh, and my arms, wrists and hands really hurt!! They say it should go away after the baby comes. Anyone else experience this, and what helps? I feel ready for this new little guy to join our family, I'm just trying to enjoy every ounce of sleep that I get now. We have the nursery all set up and it looks like a baby might actually becoming! I will attach a couple pictures.





7 comments:

nancy said...

Wow, you have been busy! The nursery looks great!! I'm excited for you. I have never heard of that gestational carpel tunnel thing (I think I just butchered the spelling) so that really sucks. Hopefully the next 6 weeks will fly by!

Lexi said...

You're nursery looks adorable!! It almost makes me want to have another one!!! :-)

Shauna said...

It looks so cute! I am way excited for you and I hope you will let me hold your new little guy! I love holding newborns! They are just like holding little angels. I haven't heard of the gestational carpel tunnel either! I had gestational diabetes with Dylan which was horrible because I have such a sweet tooth! But it went away which I'm sure you'll be back to normal in 6-7 weeks! Good luck!

Ana said...

Hey tina
love the baby's room!!!
oh I just was gonna ask .. can I get your email..address again because I put my blog on private and wanted to add you .. thanks..ana

salena said...

The nursery is SO cute!

I have that carpal tunnel thing, too. It stinks!!! I didnt have it with my last pregnancy..and it used to only be at night really bad when I was trying to sleep, But the past few days my fingers STAY numb all day! It's so annoying. At least it will go away!

Mindful Mothering said...

Cute Room! Good luck with the carpel tunnel!

Tuihalalalala said...

Awww It was fun to go to your baby shower!! When I left to save my husband from the kids...He had them sleeping and he was calm..I am not going to rush NEXt time..He is getting really good at watching them. Oh BTW I have 4 hours of out with the Girlz time now every month...It's our present to eachother...Of Course His is with the GUYZ....Lets start Plannin...Oh after your baby boy gets you know a little older...shucks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails