December 20, 2007

Perfect zoo day!

Cambree and I went to the Zoo with a friend, Mary, and her 2 little girls. It was such a beautiful day to go to the zoo! I love going this time of year. There is a new exhibit called "Stingray Bay", and it was fun to watch and touch the stingray. My older two were at school.....shhh, don't tell them we went without them, hehe!! But here are some pictures of the day, including some nice animal shots!


Mommy and Cambree at Stingray Bay...


Mary and Lana...


Stingray .....duh


Cambree loved the giraffes.


What an interesting creature!


The tiger is my favorite animal....


Can't miss the carousel


LOOK AT THE MONKEY!



I think this monkey wanted to shake hands.....

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cambree sure knows how to pose for a picture. What a cute girl.
Seeing your pictures of the zoo reminds me tht I need totake my kids sometime. It's a lot of fun.

Tuihalalalala said...

That was a very fun day. I'm glad we got to go together. Cambree was cute and funny when she really couldn't get there fast enough. I loved that it actually was perfect weather too. Thanks for the great day Tina and Cambree...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails