That's classic!!!Kaci sure is cute and the video will definielty be a treasure in the future.
I love how excited she is over a fake puppy:) I love how kids are so easy to please:) Cute video!
How fun!!! I love how kids get so excited over EVERYTHING it seems! I love your new blog layout...you'll have to teach me some day!
So cute to see her so excited! Gotta love that kind of puppy :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's classic!!!
Kaci sure is cute and the video will definielty be a treasure in the future.
I love how excited she is over a fake puppy:)
I love how kids are so easy to please:)
Cute video!
How fun!!! I love how kids get so excited over EVERYTHING it seems! I love your new blog layout...you'll have to teach me some day!
So cute to see her so excited! Gotta love that kind of puppy :-)
Post a Comment