LOVE his voice! I stole your quote by Pres. Hinckley! It's a good one!Sarah
Wow! I love it when they just sing the song instead of trying to make it all funky! Doesn't he have a christmas cd? I totally want to buy it!
yes, infact Brad came home with his new Christmas CD today! I am excited to listen to it. I love his voice! I heard his Christmas CD is awesome.
Hi Tina,That song is also my favorite! I saw him in concert in 2005, and it was SOOO awesome! What a beautiful blog you have, your kids are so cute!
My favorite Christmas song sung by Josh Groban. It doesn't get any better than that. He is an angel!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE his voice! I stole your quote by Pres. Hinckley! It's a good one!
Sarah
Wow! I love it when they just sing the song instead of trying to make it all funky! Doesn't he have a christmas cd? I totally want to buy it!
yes, infact Brad came home with his new Christmas CD today! I am excited to listen to it. I love his voice! I heard his Christmas CD is awesome.
Hi Tina,
That song is also my favorite! I saw him in concert in 2005, and it was SOOO awesome! What a beautiful blog you have, your kids are so cute!
My favorite Christmas song sung by Josh Groban. It doesn't get any better than that. He is an angel!
Post a Comment