April 11, 2011

little Projects

First, I had an only Fall Wreath that I didn’t like anymore. So I found a cute Yellow Spring Garland on sale at Michael’s for $4.99. So I took off all the Fall leaves and replaced it with the yellow.

I saw one similar at Target for $40, I love it!

IMG_0735

IMG_0736

I also made a little Spring Topiary using an old black pot I had.

before…

IMG_0705

after…

IMG_0712

So, as I was trimming one of our dead bushes that had died in the winter weather, I decided to save a few of the dead branches. Then I had a couple left over pink flowers from the topiary, so I just hot glued them on. Not bad for free!

IMG_0727

I have also been making bread and rolls with the Bosch. I am still working to perfect it. But it’s fun to have fresh bread!

IMG_0728

3 comments:

salena said...

cute stuff! i always find so many cute craft tutorials that i wanna do..i like these ones!

Martinez Family said...

Wow - look at you!! :) Cute projects & that bread looks mighty tasty!! ;)

Liz said...

I had no diea your wreath was made from garland, so cool!! Now your door looks so springy. Definitley love the green bow with your topiary. Love decorating on a dime and your projects look great! you've been busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails