Cambree had a field trip to the zoo. Hunter and I met them there.
This tiger doesn’t look happy, but he sure is beautiful!!!
I saw this little monkey right next to me. So I put the camera only about 12 inches away and took this picture. A guy who worked there came running over to me, kinda yelling for me to get back, or i may get bitten! But the pic sure turned out cool.
I didn’t know Jacob Black was at the zoo when he wasn’t chasing vampires! This wolf is a maned wolf. They are really tall with long legs.
The koala was only there for a short time. Koala’s are cute, but they kinda remind me of little old people. Like a wise little old grandpa!
Giraffes are so fun to watch. Their color and pattern are so pretty, and their body shape is so odd.
speaking of ODD body shape.. the flamingos are really strange. Their necks are all twisty and curvy…How do they know which way is up? Then they just stand on 1 tiny wobbly little leg while the sleep. What’s the other leg doing? Well like in the one below, it’s just sticks out to the side, then hangs down. God was creative with so many animals.
My cute little first grader at the Kimodo dragon exhibit.
We had a great time seeing all the animals, and I enjoyed being with her on her field trip!
1 comment:
I miss that zoo! Great pictures. Monkey pictures turned out great. Peyton loves looking at all the animals.
Post a Comment