Here are a couple pics from the first day of school.
I remember when Ally was in kindergarten with my son, Grey, at San Tan Elementary. She is getting so big!!! Holy Cow! Your kiddos are looking super cute, Tina!
I love the 1st day of school pictures! Ally is looking much older this year! Great pics from the D-backs game too!
your girls are so pretty & hunter is a doll! I love his eyes.
Ally looks so cute in her outfit! Glad you let her pick it out. Just about time to go shopping again....this time for us!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I remember when Ally was in kindergarten with my son, Grey, at San Tan Elementary. She is getting so big!!! Holy Cow!
Your kiddos are looking super cute, Tina!
I love the 1st day of school pictures! Ally is looking much older this year! Great pics from the D-backs game too!
your girls are so pretty & hunter is a doll! I love his eyes.
Ally looks so cute in her outfit! Glad you let her pick it out. Just about time to go shopping again....this time for us!
Post a Comment