July 16, 2010

camping- -

We had a great time camping in the beautiful pine trees with some great friends from our ward. The smells, the fresh cool breeze and rain was refreshing. 

I love being in the mountains, relaxing, and forgetting all the things that keep us so busy at home. But sleeping in a tent isn’t so fun for me. The kids really love it though.

 

(80 of 217)

Hunter really wanted to help put up the tent!

IMG_2983

but he didn’t want to stand for a picture. 

Neither did Cambree.

IMG_3027

Having a camp fire is fun!

IMG_2986

Here comes the passe!

IMG_2978 IMG_2976 IMG_2982

IMG_2985 We all had some yummy tin foil dinners!IMG_2987

Hunter did NOT like riding… he gets scared quite easily. IMG_3011 Telling ghost stories about the Moggollon Monster. :) IMG_2999

The boys cooking breakfast!(52 of 217)IMG_3013 IMG_3008

7 comments:

Carroll Family said...

FUN!!!!! I really want to go camping, but camp find any time to go! I LOVE the mountains!!!

Bob and Debbie said...

That looks so fun. I was just thinking that was the one thing we were missing this summer was a camping trip.
Maybe when we get back from Utah before school starts.
Where did you go?

Jessie Nichols said...

Tents aren't they a love hate relationship. Looks like ya had fun!

Paris Lover said...

Hey, I remember YOU from when we lived in AZ! I happened to come across your blog from Katrina Webb. We were only in AZ. for about a year, back in '03-'04 so you probably don't remember me but just thought I'd say HI. Fun to see your cute family. Your vacation looked wonderful!

Kristen said...

Camping is soo much fun! I love it...if I have a toilet that is! You guys look like you had a great time! I hate the sleeping in a tent part too!

Shauna said...

My favorite families!!! Did you miss me? J/K!

Jen B. said...

Love camping pictures! One day your camping sleep quarters will be better. It's so nice sitting around the camp fire and just chill'in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails