May 24, 2010

Kindergarten graduation!!

kgrad2010

Jaxon, Ethan and Cambree

Cambree graduated from Kindergarten today!
She absolutely loves going to school.

She is growing up so fast.


She loves reading, music, and of course recess.

Her favorite books are Magic Tree house books.

I am so proud of her for being a

good student and friend.

 kgrad3 kgrad4

5 comments:

Liz said...

she looks so big now.

Shauna said...

Seriously. It makes me kind of sad how fast kids grow!!!
She is such a cute kindergarten graduate!

Lynn said...

San Tan did the best kindergarten progams. She's gotten so big!

Katrina said...

Congratulations Cambree! She's such a cute girl!

Kristen said...

Ohhh, too cute! I remember Connor...and for that fact, I remember Kendyl's! And now I have Korynn to look forward to! I love Cambree! She is so beautiful - her smile lights up the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails