Hunter lo-o-oves riding this bike. It has no pedals, so he sits and rides around on it. He looks so cute riding it around. Brad took the kids to the park, and he insisted that he ride it all the way to the park.

So he did, and he looked so proud when he got home, and parked the bike.

Here's one of his cute little silly faces.
Ally started Karate. She's so excited! She doesn't have her "ghee" uniform yet. I love that they teach discipline, self control, respect to those around you and your things, balance, self confidence and more.
7 comments:
what a cool little bike, i've never seen such a thing. Great pics of the kids Tina. Keep us posted with Ali in Karate i want to hear how things go
its me Liz, by the way
Hunter is so stinkin cute. I love those blue eyes!
Fun times at the Hansen house!!! Always busy doing fun!!!
Soccer and Karate and maybe BMX racing for Hunter. I should put my kids in karate if what they teach will be put into practice. What fun times we have as parents.
I love that Ally is in karate. Slade told me today that he needs to start practicing his karate moves since he's gonna be a karate teacher AND a dentist when he grows up. Cute.
So cute! You guys look like you have so much fun! :)
Post a Comment