February 24, 2010

nice

IMG_1483

Brad came home from work one day and noticed I was stressed. Soon after he walked in, I realized I needed one ingredient for what I was making for dinner. So even though he just got home, he ran to the store for me, and came home with beautiful red roses. It was a nice surprise, and helped lift my spirits. This doesn’t occur very often, so that makes it even nicer. Thanks Brad for your thoughtfulness.

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Beautiful! And sooo sweet!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy said...

You've got yourself a definite keeper!

Michelle Connolly said...

What a guy!!

Katrina said...

So sweet! I love all of your pictures from your hike too - the desert looks so green!

lady said...

How sweet! Way to go Brad!

hansen family said...

AWW how nice Brad what a good guy!! I bet you racked the points with that one! =)

Me and my boys said...

So cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails