November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had an awesome Halloween, and my birthday was great, too!!

On my birthday, my family did the laundry for me, which was really appreciated! Then I went to Joe's BBQ with a few friends and enjoyed my free birthday lunch. Then I went and got a pedicure. I also got the "hot rocks" treatment, which is amazing. They use hot stones and run them on your legs and feet with lotion. It's so relaxing!!

Then in the evening, we went to the Carnival in Grandpa and Grandma Hansen's neighborhood. The kids had fun dunking people in the dunk tank, eating snow cones, and other fun games.


Hunter even tried picking up on some little princesses!!



aaaargggg... swinging at Grandpa -n- Grandma R's

pirate tears

Cam

What a sweet little witch

The kids and I had fun carving this pumpkin

My three little witches. and one cute pirate.

And he's off.........

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like a great day! Lunch was fun. If you need to celebrate another day, let me know! ;) The kids all look adorable!

Carroll Family said...

CUTE costumes!!! And, Happy Birthday!

Kyle and Sarah said...

Awesome costumes! Glad you had an awesome birthday as well!

lady said...

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Aren't pedicures just the best!!! Glad you had a good birthday!
Secondly, cute cute pictures of the kids. Fun halloween!!

Liz said...

I love their costumes, especially thier leggings.
Happy Birthday!!
I want to try the hot stone massage too, someday

Ana said...

Tina...i didn't know your b-day was on Halloween..how fun...Happy late b-day..i absolutely loved your 3 little witches the costume's were awesome your little pirate so cute...luv it...!!

Shauna said...

Soooooo cute Tina!

Glad you had a good b-day too!

Jen B. said...

Cute witches and pirate. The Halloween carnival looks like it was fun. That hot rocks treatment sounds so good. My legs and feet are jealous.

Katrina said...

Your kids look awesome! Glad you had a great B-day too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails