November 19, 2009

almost baptized!

My beautiful girl is soon to be 8, and will be baptized! I was excited to go get pictures taken in her baptism dress. Kacey is such a sweet-hearted girl, and always wants to choose the right. I'm so thankful for her, and her sweet countenance! Here are a few pics.




10 comments:

Kristin said...

The pictures turned out great. What a cute girl! Can't wait for her big day. :)

lady said...

beautiful pictures!

Carroll Family said...

Those are so beautiful!!! Beautiful girl!

Michelle Connolly said...

Such sweet pictures, but I can also tell she's a sweet girl. I always love looking at your posts!

Katrina said...

She looks so pretty! How exciting to have her baptism coming up!

Bridget said...

Hi Tina,
I don't know if you remember me, but I saw your blog on my cousins, Wendi Roberts, blog. Do you remember me and my husband Larry Shults from our first ward back when we were all newlyweds and we didn't have kids yet.

Anyway it was fun to see your cute kids and how your family has grown. Glad to see you are doing so well.

Bridget Shults

Jen B. said...

Cute girl. They grow up so fast.

Kyle and Sarah said...

Those pics are awesome Tina! Dave is excited for the rest of his friends in his church class to be baptized! So exciting!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Baptism pics always make me cry...I know I'm too emotional, but these pics are so precious. She really has a sweet spirit and is so pretty! Love them.

Tuihalalalala said...

BEAUtiFULL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails