
Boy are we excited for school!!?!! Well I am, at least. Actually....Ally and Cambree are both really excited, too!
Kacey- not so much. She has been a little anxious in general lately. Going through a phase, and gets homesick and misses her mom. I mean, I understand... her mom is pretty great. hehe. She is learning to say lots of little prayers when she feels worried or sad. She tells me this works most of the time. She is my most sensitive one...she takes after her mom, too!

Cambree is way beyond excited and is so happy to go to school. She loves it. Yesterday after school I told her I missed her while she was gone. She said hold on! Then she ran to her room and grabbed a paper she made at school. It was a picture of her hand she traced, with a heart cut out and glued in the middle. She said it's her heart in her hand, and it was for me if I missed her again. That just touched my heart! Sweet kids.


Ally loves school so far, too. She got her cast off last week, and then over the weekend sprained her foot a little bit. So she is in a little walking brace for a little while until the foot is stronger. So she has been in the wheelchair this week. She said that it's fun because everyone wants to push her. I'm glad that the kids are being nice and helping her out! She feels special!
One last hug for Hunter before she goes. I walk them back the first day.
4 comments:
Congrats guys on your new school year! Hope it's a good one =)
Oh Cambree is such a sweetheart!!
The best of luck to you and your family this new school year.
Your girls look so cute on their 1st day of school! I also LOVE your header picture -who took it? And, I just read your post about Uncle Doug - is that Brad's brother? (he was in my seminary class) Hope he is doing better!
So what do you do all day with just Hunter? Our kids start next week and then it'll just be Lillie and me. I don't know if I'm excited or not!
Post a Comment