I finally started teaching Ally piano... only 3 years after I had planned to start! She is doing great and plans on playing in my Fall recital. I am hoping to start the other 2 girls soon. I can't imagine my girls not playing the piano, so I'd better get going!!
We've been wishing and waiting for monsoons to come. I think we got a few drops so far. Actually, there was one storm that was pretty good.
Went to Utah for my brother's wedding, and then a few weeks later had a reception here is Arizona.
We also took the girls down to visit their Uncle Doug, who is in the hospital with cancer. Hunter was ready to go at this point!
Hunter's love for any type of ball grows more every day!! He loves to play catch and has better form than me. . . but that's not hard to do.
Did I mention he LOVES playing ball??
We've done plenty of swimming, and Kacey is getting much better... Cambree still hates to get her face in the water. We need to get her over that. Unfortunately Ally hasn't swam at all for the past 8 weeks due to the cast. But as soon as it gets taken off, we are throwing her in the pool!! She can't wait.
. . . . .There has also been way too much TV, computer and wii all summer.
7 comments:
Love your new family picture!
Also the one of Hunter with the ball is great! His expression explains it all! :)
Looks like you guys have had lots of fun!!! I love the piano, Ally good luck =)
Love the new family picture. Why do we dread family pictures so much? When they turn out so nice.
Cute pictures!! I LOVE your new family picture - so cute!! (Especially Ally's pink cast!!) :) I agree with you on the too much TV & Wii - We have one more week before school starts & I think we're done with them until then!! :)
I LOVE your new header picture! Yay for Ally learning to play the piano. Enjoy your last little bit of summer! :)
So cute, I miss that trip. Hunter has a cute smile!!!
Post a Comment