Let this week begin! I am hoping this week goes well. Monday morning, Kacey gets a molar pulled, that had an abcess. Fun!
Then on Wednesday, Ally will be having her foot surgery. It is a reconstructive surgery. They will be moving tendons around, and cutting and moving a bone by her big toe. They will most likely keep her until the next day. The recovery is about 2-3 months! I don't know hoe much we will be getting out for a little while! But I know the first few days might be challenging. She is a tough cookie, though. We are grateful for everyone who is willing to help, and for the thoughts and prayers.
7 comments:
Good luck this week. Let me know if you need anything.
I'll be thinking of you guys...
That's a lot to deal with in one week. Let me know if you need any. You are always welcome to send your girls over the fence!
You sure will be very busy this week. We will keep Ally in our prayers. Kids are very tough and they heal fast. Hope all goes well!
Good luck Ally, We love you and you're in our thoughts and prayers. Tina please let me know if I can do anything to help you guys =)
Let us know what we can do to help out too! Be praying for your whole family!
Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment