- We had a couple play dates a the park
- a fun trip to Fountain Hills on St. Patrick's Day
- a bbQ at Grandma & Grandpa Rogers
- a trip to the Mesa Museum with their grandma
- a movie and the library....

so cool!

my girls, Hunter, my mom, me and my sister

green girls

my sister, Tiffany with Hunter
my mom, my sister and brother
at my parents....
ALL of the grandkids together! ...David's 4 girls, my 4 and Trisha's 2 boys
my mom's beautiful flowers, and my beautiful kids!
at the park. . . .
lots of kids running around.... get that energy out!
11 comments:
Looks like a really fun week. It went by too fast! The girls will be sad to go back to school on Monday!
Whoa ....Green fountain...i never saw that .. i'm gonna have to go next year to see that for myself...have they always done that? fun-ness!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Cute cute pictures.
I had no idea they turned the fountain green. How fun! Tina, sorry I don't leave more comments but I always love looking at your blog. I was telling my friend last night that I love blogs because it helps me get to know people better.
How fun... I didn't even know they did that! Maybe we'll see ya there next year:) I am so with you on freezing time! Seems like the more kids we get, the faster it goes.
I can't believe I didn't see you there. We were over by the childrens playground.
Hunter is such a photogenic kid.
Someday I would love to see that green fountain - how awesome! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun - I'm so sad for Spring Break to be over!
So, here is my comments! Are you happy now! just kidding.... Im not snippy, just giving you a hard time.
That park looks familiar! Great to see and read how your doing. I just love all your new ideas. I chose to keep up your blog and enjoy your music playlist today. Oh, I have been meaning to do that picture idea too. We have a traintrack near our home too. I want to get pictures there too. I like the sepia. When I get a better camera I'll be able to do that. But maybe I can find a edit program on my computer to do that. Im glad your enjoying having a boy! I think I need to have girls around to appreciate my boys and their silly ways. Thanks for sharing the joy! Love ya! You know your like a sister to me and I so do enjoy keeping in touch with you. Sorry, I've been so busy lately. I'll just have to call you up some time. I plan to be in AZ. this summer. Lets make sure to visit! Im hooking up with Adrian Turner and his family too. Lets do a reunion at a park!
I'm glad that your spring break was as good as mine!! It is always nice to have a break from school that we can have fun and love on our kids!!!
I've got to remember the fountain being green - that's too fun!
Lived here for most of my life and still haven't seen that green fountain! Looks cool though!
Post a Comment