March 7, 2009

Can I freeze time, please?!

I want to hold my baby a little bit longer! Now he is close to being off and running.

~It's been so much fun having a boy after 3 girls! I love how his eyes light up when he sees a ball or a car. Given a stuffed animal and a toy truck, he plays with the truck. Preferably, he wants two trucks to smash them into each other. This is serious business for him. It's funny to me how his first reaction to anything I hand him, is to see how hard he can SMACK it!

~I love the sweet spirit of happiness he has brought into our home. His sisters love him so much, and they have been so good with him (most of the time), and as he grows they interact more and more with him. He is going to be one spoiled little boy!


On his birthday, we went to a nearby picnic area and had a fun small party with some cousins and both grandparents. It was such a beautiful evening!


Ally, Grandma Hansen, and Great Grandma Clawson

Dad and Grandpa's



thanks for the gifts.....




love this shirt!



We ended the night with an amazing sunset!

Happy first birthday, my sweet little boy.

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday, Hunter! It is crazy how fast one year can go. It is unanimous that all of the Dearden girls think Hunter is an absolute cutie. :)

Liz said...

a beautiful sunset for a beautiful boy!
Tina, I can't believe he is already one years old, my the time really goes by quickly.

Kathy P said...

They grow up WAY too fast. I want to hold on to the smallness and innocence of little ones. They are so sweet. Boys are great!! Happy you have one.

Such a cutie!

salena said...

He is such a cutie! That is so sad about the rash..peanut allergies are scary!

Ana said...

That was such a great ending to the party a beautiful sunset...I love being outside now ... i don't want this beautiful weather to end.. I know we always have grant's b-day at the park cause he's a lucky boy to have a March B-day too...

Lexi said...

He is adorable. And I can't believe that he is one! It makes me sad to think that my little boy wiil grow up so fast. What is it with boys? I couldn't wait for my girls to get older, but I really want my litle boy to stay little.

Brandi said...

Happy birthday Hunter. I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the picture of that sunset. That is beautiful.

Katrina said...

Happy 1st Birthday Hunter!! Great pictures! So funny what you said about the trucks - my boys never really liked stuffed animals either. But it still amazes me how much Brenlee loves them! Also, I love your header - you have awesome pictures!!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday little man! Us mommies sure do love our little guys!

Kari said...

What fun and a beautiful sunset!! I hadn't noticed before that Ally has a blog. Like mother like daughter :) Good for her. Thanks for all of your comments. It is fun to get to know you better through your blog.

Kristi said...

I say that same thing almost every day!! I agree he is a super cutie! I also love the new pictue of the girls. Great shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails