(click to make images larger)
He had an ear infection last week, but when we took him in today, we find out he still has a nasty ear infection, and the antibiotic didn't work, so we are starting a new one. But last night he came down with another terrible rash!
I am not sure if it is a reaction to the penicillin, or just a virus. But he's had a fever and just feeling yucky! Hopefully he will be all better by Friday, which is his birthday! The rash is pretty impressive.
13 comments:
Oooh! Poor thing! He looks so miserable! I hope he gets well soon!
Poor Guy! I remember Brandon having a rash similar to that around that age. I never knew what it was.It just came out of the blue. Someone told me they thought it was roseola at the time. I don't remeber anything about it though. Good Luck!
Poor little guy!
Oh boy! I'll be sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
Man he looks miserable! They look like an allergic reaction to me. Meghan had one ear infection after another at his age and she broke out in the same kind of hives and she IS allergic to Penicillin. So you might want to check with his dr. Good Luck and hope he feels better soon!
He looks like my kids did when they had fifths disease (roseola/slap cheek). Their rash was slightly raised, like sandpaper, and they had a random high fever for 2 days (102). Either way, there are lots of viral rashes, and once the rash appears, they are no longer contaigeous. Poor kid. Eme had an ear infection for her first b-day, it was just sad.
Btw, you should probably mention it to your doctor, if you haven't already, his peanut rash may have been the early stages of this. Good luck.
I don't think I would use the word impressive for his rash! It's AWFUL! Poor little man! Just looking at the picture makes me itch!~
That makes me sad to see your little guy going through all the rashes he has had poor baby.
Poor guy... I hope he's not allergic to the medicine. Hunter was allergic and broke out just like that. He is such a cutie, hope he has a good b-day
Poor Hunter! Hope you get it all figured out and that he feels better soon!
Mason & my nephew both had rashes like that after taking Amoxicillin and they are both allergic to it. I would show your Dr. the pictures next time you visit. So not fun!!
That exact thing happened to my oldest son!! He had an ear infection and had an allergic reaction to the penicillan antibiotic. He looked just like Hunter. The little guy sure has had his fair share of rashes! Hey I am also wondering if you could change my blog's background for me, I haven't gotten around to learning how to do it yet, probably won't for a while. Anyway I just want something that is neutral in otherwords something that doesn't have to be changed. If you don't have time no worries, I will be good with Christmas all year round! All my love Mikell
Post a Comment