October 11, 2010

birthday girl!



Ally just had a birthday and turned 12, man does that make me feel old...But I thought I was still 25. It's hard to believe she's been a part of our family for 12 years already!!

Anyways, she went to Young Womens for the first time, and is really loving it. For her birthday, She went shopping a lot. Once with each grandma, and one time with mom.

Ally is going to a new school this year, Centennial, and she has made a few good friends. She also has really good teachers. She loves to read and write.

She recently did a wax museum for school. She was an Egyptian Queen... We had to make a costume,. and here she is all ready to go. She is also going to wear it for Halloween.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Wow!! Can't believe she's 12!! :( Madelyn turns 10 this year - - they are just getting too old!! (But we aren't, huh!!?) ;) Think I've told you this before, but I have the same couch & love seat!! :)

Arizona Goeckeritz's On The Move said...

You folks look so great!! We are really happy it is going so wonderful for you! I think back on those easy days in the apartments!! What a life we had then and what a different wonderful life we have now! Take Care you guys. Talk to you later, Lafe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails