He loved playing baseball with Dad and Grandpa Rogers. Look at that awesome form. He smacked that ball hard, too!
Relaxing in the hammock together. Looks pretty darn cozy!After a long super fun day, this is one tired hombre!! He could barely keep his eyes open. He slept great in the tent and in his sleeping bag.
Playing in the creek, feeling the cold water!
Hiking with Grandpa Rogers, and checking out all the new things.
Photo op at the creek. You get a free bowl of soup with that hat on. …hehe
I don’t know who had more fun, Brad, Grandpa or Hunter! It was a good time for the boys to bond!
5 comments:
How fun!!! I bet they ALL loved it!
So fun for them!!!
How sweet! Brad waited along time for that day! Hunter is so big and sooo cute!
What a fun time for them. Hunter is looking older and older every time I seen him.
Post a Comment