MY little man...
He stole my heart the day I first saw his precious face.
The nurses said he was a perfect 10.
That seems like only a few months ago,
but now that tiny baby is TWO.
MY little man...
He is curious, handsome, loving and quickly gaining independence.
Every time I get him the cup of milk, or bowl of crackers he is requesting,
the sweet words "tanks, Mama" come from his mouth...
and I melt into a big 'ol pile of mommy mush!

MY little man...
He loves his daddy, and squeals with excitement when he comes
in the door every evening.
He looks like his daddy, and he's got so many of his qualities too...
He loves to play ball and being outdoors.

MY little man...
He loves to cuddle and hold my hand.
I am sad to think about the day when he will be "too big" to do those things.

MY little man...
He loves nursery and playing with his friends.
He is always so willing to share a toy, and the first to willingly clean up.
I'm so proud of him.
Happy Birthday, Hunter,
and I can't wait to see what {TWO} has in store for us.

The nurses said he was a perfect 10.
That seems like only a few months ago,
but now that tiny baby is TWO.
MY little man...
He is curious, handsome, loving and quickly gaining independence.
Every time I get him the cup of milk, or bowl of crackers he is requesting,
the sweet words "tanks, Mama" come from his mouth...
and I melt into a big 'ol pile of mommy mush!
MY little man...
He loves his daddy, and squeals with excitement when he comes
in the door every evening.
He looks like his daddy, and he's got so many of his qualities too...
He loves to play ball and being outdoors.
He loves to cuddle and hold my hand.
I am sad to think about the day when he will be "too big" to do those things.

MY little man...
He loves nursery and playing with his friends.
He is always so willing to share a toy, and the first to willingly clean up.
I'm so proud of him.
and I can't wait to see what {TWO} has in store for us.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter!
Wow, he his getting older everyday, Looks like is dad. Happy he as been a good boy for you. Cute pictures.
Love your post- Happy Birthday Hunter. Can't believe your cute little man is already two!
So cute! I can't belive he is so old!
Post a Comment