
I can't believe he is already 18 months. So although he is growing way too fast, I am glad he is able to go to nursery now. He is tired of having to sit quietly in MY classes.
While the girls are at school we love to hang out.... well, when he isn't taking his 3-4 hour naps, that is. I've never had one nap that long on a regular basis. One thing he LOVES to do is play catch. He is very drawn to ANY ball. He can say lots of words now, like bahh (ball), mahh (more) and baba (blanket) and mmmommm ......
and he's such a mama's boy, I love it!
I took him to Target to get a few pictures, and then I played around with them a little.



10 comments:
Such CUTE pictures of your little man! They turned out awesome! Did you cry when you left the nursery room? Congrats on a new milestone in both his and your life! You are such a good mom and a wonderful VT!
Hunter is such a cutie.. Love, love, love the pictures.. Just want to eat him up :)
Nursery- wow! No more excuses for you or Brad to be in the hall-JK! Such a handsome boy.
So Adorable!!!
Your kids are all growing up so cute. Cute blog to(:
Does he love it or what? I told you having a boy is a big ego trip...they love their mama's! Connor is 6 and the love affair is still going! Yeah!
Love nursery time, for two hours I can be childless. He looks so much like Brad, cute kid
We've got only 12 more months til nursery!!! :) Cute pictures! Did you buy the CD @ Target - is that how you played with the pictures, or did you scan them?? I've been thinking of going there lately - I love that chair Hunter's sitting on!!
Cute, cute boy! and yippie for nursery!
I LoVe profile shots!!!
Post a Comment