This past weekend we were able to go see my brother Rob get married to Cristi in St. George, UT. It was a wonderful wedding, and a beautiful ceremony. I am happy for them, and wish them a life of happiness!!The St. George temple was beautiful, as they all are.
My parents with Rob and Cristi
Ally wheelin' around the grounds.

I love this picture.

Hunter is getting tired!


Here are the bride and groom at the luncheon....

We had never been to St. George before, and enjoyed seeing a new place.
The girls had fun climbing up on the red rock cliffs above the city.

Hunter just loved walking on his own, without ANYONE holding his hands or holding him.


It was very hot there!!! It was over 100 degrees, so unfortunately it wasn't a relief from the hot AZ sun. But the pool came in handy, and we had a nice relaxing time in the pool.


Fourth of July pictures to come next.....
I love this picture.

Hunter is getting tired!

Here are the bride and groom at the luncheon....
We had never been to St. George before, and enjoyed seeing a new place.
The girls had fun climbing up on the red rock cliffs above the city.
Hunter just loved walking on his own, without ANYONE holding his hands or holding him.
It was very hot there!!! It was over 100 degrees, so unfortunately it wasn't a relief from the hot AZ sun. But the pool came in handy, and we had a nice relaxing time in the pool.
Fourth of July pictures to come next.....




5 comments:
I can still Brad when he was younger. They make a cute couple. Cute pics of the family
What a beautiful bride, and your girls look so cute in their yellow dresses.
Beautiful pictures! Wow is all I can say about the temple!!!
I like the girls yellow dresses. Where did you end up finding them? Happy for you brother..his wife looks beautiful!
Thanks for the comment. How is Alli doing with her leg? I thought it was so cute what the hospital did for her. Hope all else is going well. We all need to get together sometime. I feel like I haven't see you in a long time.
Post a Comment