This year we told Kacey about the "Easter Bunny". She was worried about a big bunny coming into our house while we were sleeping. So, we told her and then we let her help Dad hide the eggs. She said this was the best Easter ever, and she looked to proud that she knew.
buggy eggs
We also went to the Easter Pageant the week before Easter. We met our friends, the Wheeler's there. We always love getting together.
When I saw the angels, I remember being an angel in the pageant when I was like 21. It was an incredible experience. The spirit is sooo strong. I hope someday to be in the pageant again, hopefully with my family.
3 comments:
Missed seeing you today at church. We were thinking of telling Brody but there is NO way he would not tell Allie.
Cute buggy eggs.
I like the picture of Kacey and Cambree looking at eachother coveting thier easter basket from each other, too cute.
Post a Comment