It's challenging to get the kids to be quiet, and stay calm while we are listening to it. The first couple sessions was a little difficult. So finally for the last session, I got out some scrapbook scissors & paper, glue sticks and crayons, and they sat in front of the TV being creative. They were busy and quiet, and even kind of payed attention.
After the second session on Sunday, we went to Brad's parents, and had a wonderful afternoon. She made a nice dinner that we ate outdoors in the backyard. It was such a NICE day to be outside!! Brad's sister Kayla was here from California for the week and it was fun to visit!
The kids had fun playing while we chatted. " H" loved it, too. He absolutely loves playing with his sisters and wants to be grown up.
PS- this kid is attracted to any type of ball. That's his daddy's boy.
4 comments:
I bet your kids were loving the scrapbook supplies! Grandma's house looks like fun too! Isn't conference weekend awesome?!
Very creative at keeping them quiet durring conference! Good job!
Yep, crafts will keep 'em quiet! You know the one thing I hate about conference weekend? The mess when it's over! I'm still trying to recoupe!
Your children are adorable - it makes me miss my little ones so much! ENJOY THEM! (It looks like you do so much!)
Post a Comment