October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ally! Ten on 10/10


My little girl is turning TEN on 10/10! Where did the time go? She is growing up way too fast. Her favorites are Hannah Montana (a little too much!), pizza, reading, drawing, and music. She is such a fun girl.

She is in fourth grade this year. She absolutely loves to read, and always seems to have her nose stuck in a book! During the summer she read the Harry Potter books 3-7, in addition to a few in between. She is very social, as you may know, and loves people and being a friend. She loves being a big sister, and especially loves having a baby brother to help take care of! She had a really fun couple of days for her birthday!!

The day before her birthday, Grandma Hansen took her shopping and to lunch.

Here's Ally in her new Hannah Montana hat and Build-a-bear named Kimberly, from Grandma H


Then on her birthday, she went shopping & out to lunch with mom.
We had a good time talking and spending time together.
At home she opened presents and had some birthday cake while we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. Then she got to go get her hair cut.

In the evening, her sisters were spending the night at Grandma's, and we went to dinner. Ally chose to go to Olive Garden for her birthday dinner. She loved it when they came and sang to her. She thought that was so much fun. After dinner, she had a daddy-daughter date, and he took her to see "City of Ember". That is a movie that her teacher just finished reading to the class, and it opened up in theaters today. She said the movie was awesome.

this was taken while she was watching the people singing to her!


Happy Birthday, Ally, we love ya!!!

15 comments:

nancy said...

Happy Birthday Ally! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Brandi said...

Wow Ally had an eventfull day. Happy Birthday Ally..

Blackham Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. She should remember this birthdat forever. She will now be inthe double digits forever. Happy Birthday Ally.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Wow!...Ally is already ten?!!! Why do they have to grow up? It goes way too fast. She is so darn cute!!!!

Liz said...

Ally you are such a neat and special girl. You looks like you had an Awesome birthday!! Tht hat of yours looks dazzling!

amy said...

Happy Birthday Alli! Sounds like she got the royal treatment for her birthday!

Jen B. said...

Happy Birthday Ally,hope you enjoyed your day. I know where does the time fly.

Kristi said...

What a great birthday and all that shopping! I love it! Being a girl is so wonderful! Can't wait to sing to you in Primary!

Martinez Family said...

Happy bday Ally! Can't believe you're 10 - considering I met you when you were about 2!! Sounds like you had a fun day!! Olive Garden - great choice!! Glad to hear you liked the movie! Now I really want to see it!! :)

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday! It's so fun to be 10! Glad you're in my class...see you Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Tina-

I got your comment on my blog months ago when I was a little crazy with the boys. It took me a little while to find it, but now I can leave you comments and add you to my list. The birthday party looked fun! I can't believe my boys will grow up and have a 10th b-day party someday.

Tori said...

Hey Tina, your kids are so cute. It's hard to believe that we are old enough for all this;) I was excited to find your blog. If you are interested mine is tandtbrunson.blogspot.com talk to ya soon, Tori

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday, Ally! That sounds like such a fun day. It will be hard to top all of that next year! :)

Kristen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ally! WOW...I wish I had that many 'dates' for my birthday...do those people love you or something? hahaha! :) I loved how your mom said you loved being a friend and a sister...that is so true about you! Anybody watching you can tell you know how to be the best...sister and friend! We love you!

Katrina said...

Happy B-day Ally! What a special time you had! You are a perfect 10! I remember when you & Easton were in Kindergarten together! Crazy how fast time flies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails