December 15, 2007

snow in Gilbert!

well, kind of.



Well it snowed here in Gilbert...atleast in 1 small spot at a park in our neighborhood. Okay, maybe the snow was coming from a truck, but the kids still had a blast making and throwing snowballs. It was our neighborhood's annual winter wonderland fair. Santa came, but they were too busy trying to make snowballs to throw at each other.

2 comments:

nancy said...

Kids and their snow, they'll take it anyway they can get it! Just let them play in it!

Kimberly said...

Hey Brad and Tina! Actually I found your blog a couple of weeks ago and have checking it out every once in awhile. Your little girls are so cute. Love the snow pictures. I actually coming back to AZ tonight and will be there until Jan 1st. Hopefully I do see you guys! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails