beautiful lights...... The kids loved seeing the Christus. Kacey likes to make silly faces. oh, and so does Cambree... all three girls lookin like they like eachother..... Cambree bein cute..... Kacey the homey..... We went to see the temple lights for FHE. We loved walking around and seeing the lights, Christus and nativities.
What a nice FHE activity to do. I would like to do the same and show the kids the Christus thiere int he visitor center. What a great way to set the mood for the Christmas season.
oooh brings back memories..does'nt it???...Any YG memories....for me kinda hazy flashbacks but only when i see the tour stations. I am so glad there are no more yg's chasing innocent bystanders there. Annoying..hehehe
3 comments:
What a nice FHE activity to do. I would like to do the same and show the kids the Christus thiere int he visitor center. What a great way to set the mood for the Christmas season.
How fun! I am excited to go Wednesday...there's nothing better than the temple lights at Christmas time!
oooh brings back memories..does'nt it???...Any YG memories....for me kinda hazy flashbacks but only when i see the tour stations. I am so glad there are no more yg's chasing innocent bystanders there. Annoying..hehehe
Post a Comment