1. I love photography and taking pictures. I have a lot to learn, I know, but I love to take pictures all the time!! Unfortunately, our camera has been broken for a while now, so I have not been able to take pictures when I want to. We are getting one for Christmas though. I plan on taking photography classes when my kids are all in school and I would love to someday be a professional photographer. I love to capture all the special moments, especially in children!
2. I hope to someday travel all over! So far, I haven't gotten too far. I've pretty much been to California and Utah. With the exception of Durango, Co. and Seattle, Wa. Oh, I've also been to Vegas once.
I love to see new places and get out of my little box. I would love to take an Alaskan cruise.....
3. I am not much of a reader! I wish I could say that I loved to read, but I just can't sit still for that long! I know I would probably be a lot smarter if I read, but it seems like there is too many other things going on, and I can't stop doing other things to read a book! I do like to browse self-help books every now and then, though.
4. I love music! It's not just because I play and teach the piano. I just love listening to music almost all the time. I find it helpful to relax or just to lighten up! It changes my mood many times. The only type of music I do not like is Heavy Metal or rap. There are so many songs that remind me of some certain place or time.
5. Sometimes people ask me, "Are you a morning person, or a night owl?" I think that I am neither! I guess I just really love sleep. I hate waking up early. (Just ask Brad, who did that once). I also don't like to stay up late! I love to go out, but once it hits around 10:00 pm, I am ready to crash!
6. I spend a lot of time taking care of my feet! I soak, scrub, moisturize and give lots of TLC to my feet! It all started when Brad got me a foot spa for Christmas a few years ago.
Well, I hope you made it through that! I now tag Kayla, Shauna, Nancy, and Anna! Share six things about yourself that we may not know!
6 comments:
So you have a foot fetish on your own feet huh, just kidding.
Hey I found a great product for when you create callus on your feet. Just in case you wnated to know.
I bought it at Fry's, its called "Just Feet Deep Callus Remover" by Sally Hansen. You leave it on your feet for less than a minute and it really works in a short period of time. I love it!
Hey tina...
I'm glad urrr on here.. I check this everyday..!!!
oh tina .. and about you not being a reader.. I have a good friend who was the same way.. and I told her that she should just try and read the "Twilight" series of books ... and she couldn't put them down .. Have you read those books.. if you haven't I'm sure you've heard of them ... if not U HAVE TO READ them .. you won't regret it!! .. just ask JENNY(Fa) ... she's the one that got me to read them .. those books will change your mind about reading ...I PROMISE...
You know, here in the L.A. area tagging is illegal....... :) Anyways, love what you have done to your blog, it is soo cute!
thanks.. tina .. ummhh.. you can get free codes online and also free online scrapbook paper too! but the place I got my template code I can't find for some reason.. I will keep looking for another code .. as soon as I can I will e-mail.. it to you .. if you don't find it first.. I like your layout too!!
you inspired me to soak and scrub my feet. i think i have a.d.d. cause i can't seem to scrub long enough to get my feet nice and soft.
Post a Comment